We aim to achieve 130% in both
speed and quality of our work.
Solutions should be quick and
correspondence should be accurate.
As professionals, we promise
to go beyond expectations.
MESSAGE FROM MANAGING PARTNER
Prompt and High-Quality Services, mainly in the Intellectual Property field
Kobayashi & Yugeta Law Office is a boutique intellectual property law firm specializing in the intellectual property field. The firm was renamed in December 2009 when Hiroshi Yugeta, a partner, joined the firm in March 2007 and later relocated to its current location in the Akasaka Hinoki Building.
Main features of the firm : All attorneys at the firm have extensive experience in intellectual property disputes, mainly infringement and trial revocation litigation. Great emphasis is placed on the speed of our legal services to keep the momentum of our clients’ business moving, so we try to respond to our clients within half a day of receiving an inquiry. Due to these features, we have been supported by many companies and patent firms up to the present day.
In addition, although most of our work is currently in the field of intellectual property, our experience in a wide range of civil cases, from real estate to civil intervention violence, and our ability to provide services in a wide range of legal fields, as well as in the intellectual property field, is one of the reasons why many companies trust us.
We will continue to provide our clients with prompt and high-quality services, particularly in the field of intellectual property.
Attorney at Law / Patent Attorney
Kobayashi & Yugeta Law Office
- April 2002
- Yukio Kobayashi established the Yukio Kobayashi Law Office at Moto-Akasaka MI Building 3rd Floor, 1-3-10 Moto-Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- March 2007
- Hiroshi Yugeta joined the firm as a partner.
- January 2008
- The firm was renamed "Kobayashi Sogo Law Office."
- December 2009
- The firm was renamed "Kobayashi & Yugeta Law Office" and relocated to its current location at 8F Akasaka Hinoki Building, 2-10-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo.
- April 2017
- Celebrated its 15th anniversary.
ABOUT THE SYMBOL
Our Symbol is derived from an abstract form of the letters “K” and “Y” which represent the initial letters of the names of our partners, K obayashi and Yugeta. The central positioning of the “square” formed at the junction by the fusion on the K and Y represents a “place” where members in moving forward together towards a better future, our Symbol has a sharply slanting diagonal line as its e lement.
- FIRM NAME
- Kobayashi & Yugeta Law Office
- 8th floor, Akasaka Hinoki Building, 2-10-5 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 Japan
- BUSINESS HOURS
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Mon - Fri); Closed on Saturday, Sunday, and National Holidays
- 1minute walk from Exit No. 9 [Tameike-Sanno Station] (Tokyo Metro Ginza Line and Nanboku Line)